Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Cuisine Partie Une


You are probably wondering what I have consumed here since the French are so known for their cuisine. Well for starters, lets talk drinks. I start every day with a bowl of coffee that is strong enough to melt steel and will probably come home with an ulcer or two. My host mom is obsessed with coffee and that tells you that I drink coffee all day equally as potent as the aforementioned bowl of coffee, though in espresso size cups because after all: easy does it, right? When I have the occasion of going to a cafe, once a day or every other day, I order Orangina because its my fav drink ever. My family is not one to consume wine on a regular basis but not to worry--we drink on campus everyday, comme il faut/as one should. As strange as that too may sound, I have lunch everyday on campus in a dining room with my colleagues and profs. Its nothing short of eating, drinking and being merry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sarted working in this café in the institute. and the first thing that i noticed was that they had was orangina. i immediately thought of you. i hope you are having the time of your life! miss ya!-mk

Anonymous said...

i sarted working in a café in the institute. and i noticed that they had orangina. i immediately thought of you. so when you come back, you won't be completely lost woth out your orangina! hope your having the time of you life!
-mk