Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Problem with France...


1. Beautiful buildings that can only be seen here.
2. Excellent bread that can be made elsewhere but never duplicated.
3. Abundance of castles is so far reaching its not probably that any one person will see all of them.
4. Amazing history that exceeds timelines.
5. At any moment, a new and charming scene presents itself and one cannot always be prepared.
6. Hospitable people that will bend over backwards to please you even when one does not deserve the luxury.
7. The cuisine is so savory no wonder the French stay at the table for 2 hours or more!
8. This small country is jam-packed with culture and its impossible to see everything.
9. Ambiance that is abounding you can't help but feel chic while here.
10. The biggest problem......I don't visit often enough!

In short, this country overpowers me every time. I must be a glutton for punishment, for I am a francophile so far gone I will never recover!

No comments: