Sunday, August 5, 2007

Back from France

Its always a bittersweet feeling leaving a wonderful destination to return home. I was most anxious to see my family and get back to a life I am used to and an old hat sort of routine. On the other hand, I so enjoyed myself in Angers and Paris that the spontaneous life I lived there was just as appealing. I miss the food and friends already but am glad to be home at the same time. The last flight always seems to be the longest because you're in transit in an undesirable location. For me, I was in Newark dealing with cancelled flights and weather issues with the original intention of returning at 7pm. With all the unforeseen activity, weather wise, I returned at 2:30am which is nothing like 7pm! So for those of you anxious to contact me, take heed because sleep is not something that my body has taken kindly too because it knows I'd rather be in the Angers/Paris time zone! Thanks to all of you who posted comments on this blog or sent messages--at least I know my efforts were not in vain!

No comments: