Saturday, June 23, 2007

Where in the world?

















Again, those of you who know me well, know that I could be anywhere doing anything. Some call it restless others may call it adventurous. I prefer the latter. In the past 2 years, I've been to 9 different countries and have loved every single one! My travels have taken me to different places for different purposes. Each time I go, I experience an awakening in my soul and a broadening of my scope. I've often wondered why people don't travel to get out of their hum drum routine and see something different. Maybe I am the aforementioned restless. For those of you who look forward to hearing about my ventures and the stirring of my being in doing so, I hope you enjoy what is yet to come this summer. The question is yet posed again: Where in the world is Rachael? (Merci Bill for being a captive audience!)

No comments: