Friday, June 22, 2007

Merci Dieu! Je serai en France!


















So, anyone who knows me knows that France is my A.) homeland or B.) mothership. I just live better, breathe better, feel better...whatever it is about France that makes me feel more me than anywhere else on the planet. Additionally, anyone who knows me, also knows that I've been planning this trip for awhile because that's all I seem to talk about. Close friends can attest to this, as I've interrupted many a conversation with many to go on and on about some impertinent thing at the time regarding France. I'll be calling Angers my home this time. Angers is a great city in the Loire Valley surrounded by rich history that was key during the Medieval and Renaissance periods--my favorites! I'll be trying to post items of interest (to me anyhow) periodically depending on how my studies *cough cough* go.

No comments: