Friday, June 29, 2007

School Days Kiddies!

My school started yesterday just orientation and I had to take a French proficiency exam first thing today. Piece of Cake! I had to write a 3 page paper en français of course about what I hope to get out of the program. I also had an oral exam in which I was interviewed by one of the professors. She asked me to describe myself professionally--no comments are welcome on this post from students *wink* and then from a scale of 1-5 rate my own French. I gave myself a 4.5 especially after having met the participants *wink wink*. My classes start Monday: la conversation avancée and la civilization contemporaine de France. I know most of you are thinking that would be boring...I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! keep me posted. sounds like you're settling in okay and having fun.

Anonymous said...

We see that things are going just as YOU :<) planned. We enjoy reading the blog.

Enjoy

Bill & Jan