Monday, October 19, 2009

Encore Peter from Provence

Its been a while since I've posted anything. I was beginning to wonder how long I would neglect this blog. Alas, I am back . . . with exciting news! One of my favorite authors, Peter Mayle, has a new book coming out tomorrow : The Vintage Caper. Its another work of fiction. In celebration of this new release, I'm reading an old release : Anything Considered. I am often presented with an author that is new to me and read all of their books and then am left on pins and needles for the next one. J.K. Rowling, Dan Brown and Peter Mayle have all been authors that do not have many books to choose from but are all wonderful reads. Incidentally, I'm reading Dan Brown's new book, too. I am making some effort to pace myself so I have things to read without repeating the "waiting for the new book" blues. Kudos to this new book -- I can't wait!



No comments: