Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quiche Lorraine

Homemade pâté brisée dough ready to be rolled into the crust


Crust pre-baked and ready to join the rest

Final product!

After reading Walt's blog this morning, I was inspired to make a quiche for dinner.  I do this periodically when I'm in the mood for this succulent dish or when I'm feeling extra French.  I made it with provolone cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon and ham.  As chic as this sounds, they were leftovers that I thought weren't enough to do anything with on their own.  Together, they make a great combinaison.  In addition to the great ingredients, it was made in my quiche pan that was gift from my favorite French teacher, Madame Shelton.  Voilà et Bon Appétit!


1 comment:

Shamrock said...

That sounds soooo good. I bet it was incredible.